- Reduces hypoxia
- Detoxifies the body
- Aids in cell regeneration and respiration (energy production)
- Reduces mental and physical tiredness
- Increases performance
- Helps to alkalify the body
- Positively influences metabolism at the cellular level
- Relieves lack of oxygen during flight
- Moderates side effects of medical treatments, such as chemo and radiation therapy
Kaqun water is a unique development which is able to cease hypoxia, namely the state of a lack of oxygen in the body, without side effects, due to its high content of bound oxygen. The water is made by a proprietary electrochemical process, which offers scientifically proven oxygen absorption qualities for the body.
The oxygen in Kaqun water penetrates the tissues, where it is immediately absorbed by the cells to reenergize mitochondrial respiration. This process occurs quickly, reducing mental and physical tiredness within a short period of time.
The regular consumption of Kaqun water widely enhances wellness by strengthening the immune system and accelerating the repair and regeneration of the body. Inflammation is reduced, allergic symptoms are alleviated, and side effects of medical treatments are moderated.
No chemicals or toxic substances are used in the production of Kaqun water. All of the oxygen comes from the water itself - there is no high pressure oxygen intake from an external source. This results in a water with very high purity and a very stable oxygen content that doesn’t decrease once the bottle is opened.
Drinking Water - x1 pack, x6 bottles 1.5L
- Proven effects through clinical and scientific research results
- Made of spring water with extremely high purity
- Has an alkaline reaction – pH value of 7.6 – 8.0
- High oxygen content – more than twice that of regular drinking water
- Total mineral dissolved substance content: 180-220mg/l
- Contains no preservatives, additives or flavorings
KAQUN is bottled in BPA-free PET bottles at the source, Heredicse source Bükk Mountains, Hungary. Distributed by Kaqun Trade Kft. H-2144 Kerepes, Szabadsag str. 102, Hungary. Made in EU